01 November 2016

Blitzes & Bitzes - Part 2 (Bullarto)


I've been noticeably absent from my Blog over the last few months mainly due to a recent hospital stay, which was then followed by protracted recovery period where I was unable to sit or stand for anything longer than 5-10 minutes at a time. However, having fully recovered and being able to drive again I decided to celebrate by taking a short drive to the small town of Bullarto to do some further exploring.


My first stops were at the stations of Musk and Bullarto, part of the Daylesford Spa Country Railway, after which I then drove down some of the smaller laneways in the hope of finding anything of interest. As I passed one farm I noticed some trucks parked in a paddock and upon further examination found even more vehicles parked in a corner near a grove of trees. For me this was yet another great find and proves that there's still a lot more to discover in and around this area, with another trip definitely being on the cards.